jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

My favourite day at the weekend

My favourite day at the weekend is Saturday. I always get up later at ten or eleven o'clock, I love get up later! After I have a shower and I have breakfast (toast with butter and Cola-Cao). I meet with my friends and sometimes with my family. I do hiking and skiing. Then I have lunch with my family and sometimes with my friends I like to have lunch in town. In the afternoon I do my homework and watch TV. And finally, I have dinner with my family and go to bed at half past twelve or at one o'clock.

1 comentario:

  1. My ... get up later (LATE) at ten or eleven o'clock, I love get (GETTING) up later! After ...I meet with (no WITH) my friends and sometimes with (no WITH) my family. I do hiking and skiing. Then I have lunch with my family and sometimes with my friends I like to have lunch in town. In the afternoon I do my homework and watch TV. And finally, I have dinner with my family and go to bed at half past twelve or at one o'clock.

    It's OK.

    ResponderEliminar