miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

My favourite day at High School

Hello! I'm Ángela, my favourite day at High School is Friday, because this day come very tired of all the week and want to be weekend to organization my homework and freetime, I have my favourite subjects (Technology and English) and the next day I don't get up early =P. The Fridays, although to make us have longer classes because we want finish it, my friends and my teachers are most happy because, this day end the class and begin weekend. Good bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! ... because this day come very tired of I'M SO TIRED OF) all the week and (I'M WAITING FOR THE WEEKEND TO COME) want to be weekend to organization (ORGANISE) my homework and freetime, I have my favourite subjects (Technology and English) and the next day I don't get up early =P. The (ON) Fridays, although to make us have longer classes because we want finish it(ALTHOUGH CLASSES SEEM TO BE TOO LONG BECAUSE WE WANT TO FINISH THEM EARLY), my friends and my teachers are most happy (HAPPIER) because, this day end the class (CLASSES END) and begin weekend (THE WEEKEND BEGINS). Good bye!

    Take care with the mistakes. :(

    ResponderEliminar