miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

My favourites..

Do you have any favourite fashion items? I have got six!
I have got a fashionable white shirt. It’s very in, so I wear it in spring parties, in a birthday party. I have got a casual mini skirt, so I wear it in the beach, in the pool. I have got some practical blue jeans. They’re modest enough for high school but too modern for weddings. I have got my purple pyjamas. They’re comfortable to sleep. I wear them every night and some mornings. They are very nice! Sometimes I have got my flip-flops. There aren’t formal but they are sensible for walking in my house, going to the beach and going to the pool. And finally, I have got my long pink dress. It’s very formal and trendy for a wedding. I like it because it hasn’t got sleeves.
These are my favourite fashion items, what are yours?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario